We are looking for an HR Specialist for our team
(location in Szczecin, Dąbie)
You are the perfect candidate for this position if:
- You are open to people
- You have higher education,
- You have worked in a similar position before,
- You freely use the MS Office suite,
- You are a creative person who is willing to look for unconventional solutions,
- You like design activities, but you also have no problem with the cyclical routine,
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English – a mandatory condition,
- You are no stranger to the Enova program and the HR Link app (nice to have).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes,
- Coordination of employment of temporary workers,
- Preparation of work time settlement for temporary employees,
- Conducting an annual employee satisfaction survey and follow-ups after the trial period,
- Administration of the cafeteria system (including private medical care and sports cards),
- Ongoing HR services for employees,
- Supporting management,
- Preparation of reports on fluctuation, salary benchmarking and interest in offered benefits, etc.
- Organization of company parties and small events (e.g. Women’s Day, Fat Thursday),
- Participation in job fairs,
- Taking care of the positive image of the company.
In return for your work and commitment, of course, we offer a salary enriched with a bonus system.
Additionally, we can offer you:
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and HR events,
- Access to the cafeteria platform including private medical care, group insurance and Multisport,
- Holiday bonus,
- Transport addition.
We are waiting for your application!